Greenbrook Village's quarterly safety meeting is set for 7 p.m. July 9 at Lakewood Ranch Town Hall.
All Greenbrook residents are invited to attend. Anyone planning to attend is asked to RSVP to district supervisor Keith Davey at Keith.Davey@lwrtownhall.com.
Topics to be discussed:
· Greenbrook Security Patrol provided by U.S. Security Associates.
· Crime Mapping website.
· Speeding on neighborhood streets and Greenbrook Boulevard.
· Traffic cones placed in streets by residents.
· Street parking across from the Nolan Middle School.
· Solicitation within the neighborhoods.
· Neighborhood drug use.
· Pedestrian crossing signal at the corner of Lorraine and State Road 70.
· Non-working lamp post lights.
· Landscape maintenance to eliminate hazards for pedestrians and bike riders.
· Restraining animals while driving in your car.
Representatives from the Manatee County Sheriff's Office and U.S. Security Associates will be attending the meeting.
If you have any specific topics that should be discussed at this meeting, send them to Keith Davey.